Pinnacle West Capital Corporation -
Our Northwest Customer Service Office in Payson, AZ has an opportunity for a Customer Associate II who will work independently while responding to customer inquiries regarding commercial and residential electrical service, rates, billing, collections and emergencies with infrequent supervisory assistance while gaining extensive knowledge of customer service policies and procedures, APS key issues, marketing/consumer programs, emergency and/or Palo Verde procedures and ACC rules and regulations.
Required Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have a High School diploma or equivalent and one (1) year experience as either a Customer Associate I or in a Customer contact position in a decision making capacity with good understanding of customer service policies and procedures with experience in customer service systems & rates.
Additional skills include:
· Competent use of a calculator and keyboard
· Cash handling experience preferred
· Basic math skills
· High level of written and oral communications skills
· APS full queue training is preferred
· May require a valid driver's license
· Working holidays and shifts may be required.